OPEN YOUR HEART WITH CACAO
with sena shakti
We all have them in some form or another.
While we came into this world with open, loving hearts, we quickly learned that the world was not as safe as being inside our mother’s womb, and we developed mechanisms to protect ourselves.
These barriers around our hearts were useful to us; they protected us from pain.
But they’ve also blocked us from accessing deeper levels of love, connection and vitality.
By living in fear with a closed heart, our soul is suffering. And over time, our hearts have become heavy, buried under layers upon layers of armor.
the good news?
We can choose to let go of our barriers
We can choose to live with an open heart
We can choose a life of radiance, abundance and love.
How do we choose to return to our original state of open, loving, radiant human beings?
There are infinite answers to this question, but one of the sweetest, most profoundly impactful paths I’ve taken is that of working with Cacao as medicine. Cacao has been used as a heart opener by indigenous cultures for 3,500 years. Cacao’s active ingredients increase blood flow in the body and release ‘feel good’ chemicals in the brain resulting in an expansive, uplifted state. From this place, a deeper connection to your heart, and the ability to let go of blockages is more easily accessible.
Whether you are eager to deepen your connection to who you are, release old patterns and traumas, or move into a more self confident space, Cacao can give you the insight and awareness to reconnect with your heart.
After working with Cacao for the past two years, I am now ready to share my wisdom with you so that you too can follow your heart and be guided into the fullest, most joyful expression of who you are.
you are invited to
OPEN YOUR HEART WITH CACAO
In this 3 week online course you will learn how to open your heart and start to allow more love into your life with sacred Cacao.
This holistic course integrates both the practical and the spiritual. By learning the ancient history and indigenous practices around Cacao we will build a strong foundation and respect for this medicine.
We will learn specific recipes and ways to bring Cacao into our lives and will then create sacred rituals to use this medicine for personal healing.
are you ready to open you heart?
WHAT WE WILL COVER
We will have 3 live video calls
Ecuador Tribe: Tuesdays 9/19, 9/26, 10/3 @ 5-7pm PT/8-10pm ET
Belize Tribe: Wednesdays 9/20, 9/27, 10/4 @6-8pm PT/9-11pm ET
Week 1: What is Cacao, and why should I work with it?
• #CacaoTribe initiation
• Chocolate vs. Cocoa vs. Cacao
• The history of Cacao
• Why it’s called The "Food of the Gods"
• The benefits of working with Cacao
• Tutorial on making our first cup of Cacao
Week 2: How to work with Cacao
• Different forms of Cacao and how to use them
• How to find the good stuff, from suppliers with integrity
• Ways to incorporate Cacao into your day
• What to expect when you work with Cacao & common questions
• Emotional clearing techniques
Week 3: Develop your personal relationship with Cacao
• Creating personal Cacao ceremonies
• Integrating our healing experiences
• Intentions for our #CacaoTribe
• Group Cacao Ceremony!
This course is a gentle introduction to the tools I have acquired over the last 2 years. While learning new things can stir up fear and anxiety, I encourage you to allow any resistance to be there, but not let it stop you from acting. I’ve approached my course with the knowing that this is likely very new to many of you, and that this may be your first time ever working with Cacao.
I’m here to support you every step of the way.
are you ready to open you heart?
”Sena has a rich sense of humor and zest for life. Her vision is deep and energy is boundless. Sena is a gentle guide, her practice is to tell you what she thinks, but not what you should think. I’ve felt very safe and supported in the cacao ceremonies led by Sena. I’ve been struck by her consistency, equanimity, and kindness. You need an ear, you need a hug, you need help, Sena is there. Like the Sufi sages, Sena teaches by practice. Every moment is a potential opportunity for ceremony, reflection and gratitude to the Divine. You get a sense that Sena lives her life by this philosophy. Her teachings and very being light a candle for us to see” Katy P.
THE COURSE INCLUDES
• 1 group Cacao ceremony
• 1 Cacao starter kit with 10 servings of the highest quality Cacao
• 6 hours of live video class
• Private facebook group and official #CacaoTribe member
• PDF guide book with recipes and ritual suggestions
• 15% off coupon on Cacao orders for 3 months
• Bonus: 1 video + 2 special audio recordings
“Simply put: it changed my life. Something happened to me while Sena and I were talking, and I began to feel a hard layer around my heart break and blow away. There was pure love flowing between us and it was so healing and empowering to me.” - Mia Q.
- Video interview with Ceremonial Cacao company founder Jonas Ketterle
- Audio recording of a sacred Cacao medicine song
- Audio recording of a Planting Seeds Cacao meditation
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have heard about Cacao and want to learn more
- You want more ritual in your life
- You want to break free of limiting patterns and beliefs
- You want to feel empowered to heal yourself
- You want a deeper connection with yourself and others
- You want more intimacy and radiance in your life
- You’ve started working with Cacao individually and would like to understand more specifics about this medicine
- You haven’t led a ceremony for others yet, but may in the future
- You are curious about plant medicine
- You are looking for a foundational course about Cacao
THIS COURSE ISN’T FOR YOU IF:
- You aren’t ready to open your heart and invite more radiance in
- You aren’t interested in plants as medicine
- You’re only interested in Cacao as a superfood to use in smoothies and culinary things
- You’ve already developed a deep relationship with Cacao and you feel 100% comfortable leading Cacao ceremonies for others
“Each time I drink Cacao, whether it’s a part of sacred morning me-time or a loving gathering of new and old friends, it sings to me, warms my heart, opens me up and often brings tears to my eyes. The practice of making it at home and at work has slowed me down, brought ritual into my life in a gentle, joyful way, and serves as a reminder of the power of self-care and choosing love.” Sara S.
“Participating in Cacao ceremony lead by Sena is a truly magical experience. Sena brings her full and authentic self, holds sacred and grounded space, and honors the medicine deeply and fully. Not only do I enjoy Sena's energy and compassion but I hold great respect for how she facilitates ritual and ceremonies. I wish others could have the opportunity to share a circle with such a bright light as she! ” Kristin F.
I really want to join but these times don’t work for me. What can I do?
The recordings will be stored in a private group page so you can watch the course on your own time, and re-watch as many times as you’d like. You can also join my mailing list to hear about future courses.
I am using antidepressants, am pregnant or breastfeeding, or have a history of epilepsy. Is this course for me?
Cacao contains MAO inhibitors and tryptophan, as well as theobromine which is a gentle stimulant. It is recommended to consult with your doctor before ingesting ceremonial doses (1 oz - 2 oz).
Do I have to drink or eat Cacao to take this course?
Absolutely not - your participation in this course and the exercises shared within it is voluntary. There are many ways to work with Cacao and share it with others besides ingesting it.
How many hours per week will this course require?
Our live classes will be 2 hours/week. There will be 1 additional bonus video (<30min) each week, and you will be encouraged to try the recipes, and rituals throughout the week. So, about 4 hours or less each week.
What if I have questions for you during the course?
There will be time during our weekly Zoom calls for Q&A and I will be active in our private Facebook group to answer questions.
“Cacao is a beautiful, gentle medicine that has accelerated my meditation practice and my journey toward self-love. When I first drank it in ceremony, I felt so connected with Mother Earth and with the people sharing space with me. As I’ve progressed, I’ve enjoyed drinking Cacao on my own as a way to accelerate my creativity and deepen my meditation. Cacao has been a beautiful complement to my spiritual life, enabling me to open my heart and expand my creativity with inner knowing and grace. Thank you Sena for bringing the gift of Cacao to so many!” Kelly B.
It’s so important to me that this information is available to everyone who is interested in this medicine, that I’m offering this course at a super low price so it is more accessible for all.
One time investment of $222